Monday, August 1, 2011

Review: Rave Master Anime

Through the past few weeks, I have been watching the Anime known as Rave Master, about a boy named Haru who is the second Rave Master in a world that is completely corrupted by evil forces.  This series was very good in terms of the action and explaining of how things came to be and how things work in this world.  The only thing I did not like is that they quit making the Anime after 51 episodes and although they continue in the manga,  I don't really want to take the time to read the manga scans, and therefore I am going to go on to the next show that I will watch, which I have yet to decide what that will be.  Through the series, the main characters are faced with many different opponents, but they never seem to have the power to beat them and something sort of happens to turn it in their favor.  As much as the powers in this world are very interesting, the plot was semi-dry and the action repetitive. But for those who are looking for something to watch that has a good base to it and a relatively good way to explain things in simple terms, then this is a good series and should be checked out.  Overall I would give it a 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment